Did you know that JBS Ipswich is the largest single employer in the city, employing some 1443 staff members at its plant, located at Dinmore?
Would you like to live and work in your own backyard and avoid the commute? Spend more time with your family and friends?
Well, if you’re an experienced Forklift Driver looking for a new opportunity, our job of the week may be for you. JBS Dinmore is looking for passionate and energetic individuals to take on the role of forklift driver for their afternoon shift.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- This role will include work on and off the forklift.
- Scanning and loading of pallets, including stacking and unstacking pallets.
- Heavy lifting may be required in this role.
- Checking and verification of paperwork.
- Role may involve loading and unloading of trucks.
- Checking and verification of paperwork involved within this role will also be required.
- Current Forklift License.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Great work ethic with good teamwork skills.
- Reliable with good communication skills.
- Ability to work full-time hours.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as working as an individual.
Benefits include (but not limited to):
- Enjoy a rewarding career in your own backyard.
- Take on a role with endless opportunities for promotion and progression.
- You’ll have a career with purpose you can be proud of.
- You’ll benefit from flexible rosters that work for you.
- Work with a supportive, multicultural team that feels like family.
- Access to discounted meat, gym membership, private health care and more.